Christ is among us!
1. VIGIL LIGHT: This week vigil light is offered to God’s glory by Nadia and Vasyl Ivantsiv in memory of +Dmytro.
2. AFTER DIVINE LITURGY: Dear parishioners and guests, after each Divine Liturgy, coffee and hard rolls are available in the church hall.
3. HOLY DAY SCHEDULE:
Divine Liturgy Schedule for the holy days:
~Christmas, December 25: 9:45 a.m. Great Compline (The God is with Us service) and Divine Liturgy 10:30 a.m.
~New Year’s Day, January 1: Divine Liturgy 11:00 a.m.
~Theophany of Our Lord, January 6: Great Compline at 9:15 a.m. followed by the Divine Liturgy and Great Sanctification of water 10:00 a.m.
~Christmas (Julian Calendar), January 7: Great Compline at 9:45 a.m. and Divine Liturgy at 10:30 a.m.
4. 2017 CHRISTMAS BAZAAR: TODAY, you have an excellent opportunity to purchase, at very reasonable prices, the Ukrainian gifts and cards (for Christmas and other special occasions) that you would like to give to family members, friends, co-workers or teachers of your children. We are also seeking volunteer sales associates that can help process the purchases that people make. If you can help during one of the times indicated earlier in this note, please call Carl R. Harvey at 203-389-6076. Your assistance will be greatly appreciated. You will be giving much needed support to sustain the operation of your Heritage Center.
5. 2017 CHRISTMAS BAZAAR: The Ukrainian Women’s League of New Haven, Branch 108 will be holding their annual Christmas Bazaar TODAY after each Divine Liturgy, 10 a.m. till 1:00 p.m. Baked goods and kutia will also be available. Donations of Ukrainian or holiday items would be greatly welcome. For more information, contact Anna Salemme 203-934-6520 or Larissa Swartwout 203-248-9767.
6. END OF YEAR REPORTS: All donations and contributions must be received by Monday, December 25 to be recorded on the annual statement for the Year 2017.
7. VETERANS POST 33: The next meeting of the Ukrainian –American Veteran Bishop John Stock Post 33 of New Haven will be held TODAY. We will begin the meeting immediately following the second Divine Liturgy. The meeting will be held in Classroom 2. For more information, contact the Post Commander Carl Harvey at 203-389-6076 or email@example.com
8. KofC: Blessed Metropolitan Andrey Sheptytsky Ukrainian Council will hold its next regular meeting on Monday, January 8, 2018 at 7:00 p.m. in the church hall. All men of parish are invited to attend to see what the Knights are all about and what they do and what you can do with them for your parish.