Christ is in our midst!
1. Dear parishioners and guests, after each Divine Liturgy, coffee and hard rolls will be available in the church hall. Join the community. Welcome!!!
2. Parish Mission II: On Sunday, April 9, we welcome back Father Robert Markovitch who is giving our second Mission in our parish. I would like to see all of our parishioners participate in this Mission in order to prepare themselves spiritually for the upcoming Resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ.
3. The Ukrainian National Association, Branch 414-New Haven, will hold their 14th Annual EASTER EGG HUNT TODAY, Palm Sunday, April 9, 2017 at 12 noon on the church grounds. For information contact Gloria Horbaty at (203) 269-5909.
4. The Traditional Easter parish ”SVIACHENE” will be held on April 30, 2017 in the church hall after the Divine Liturgy at 10:30. We will be running raffle. If you would like to donate any items to be raffled please bring them to our church hall on Sundays before “Sviachene” or on Sunday April 30. Also we ask to donate cakes for desert. Tickets are available through Luba Dubno. Tickets are $20.00 for adults, $10.00 for youth between 12 and 16. Free for children under 12, students Ridna Shkola and altar boys. We trust that all Parishioners will join in this parish gathering and through their presence attest to cherishing in our hearts a love for one another which builds our PARISH FAMILY.
5. PANACHYDA at the GRAVES: The Panachyda Service at the Gravesites will take place on Saturday, April 22nd at 11:00 a.m. at All Saints Cemetery and Sunday, April 23rd at 1:00 p.m. at St. Lawrence Cemetery.
6. SOROKOUSTY: will be celebrated during Lent on All Souls’ Saturday, April 22nd. Please take a book found in the entrance of the church, fill it out. Place it in envelope, and drop it in the collection basket. Let us remember all our loved ones who have gone to their heavenly reward. Eternal Memory!
7. The Knights of Columbus Blessed Andrey Sheptysky will hold its next regular meeting on Monday, May 1, 2017 at 7:00 p.m. in the church hall. All men of parish are invited to attend to see what the Knights are all about and what can do for our parish.
8. ROOF REPAIR FUND: Please make a generous contribution to allow us to repair the leaking roof of the Church Hall and other roof structures adjoining the Church and the Hall. These roofs must be repaid to prevent serious water damage to our property and we cannot pay for them from regular weekly collection. Roof Repair Fund envelope are available in the vestibule of our church for your special sacrificial gift. Thank you for helping to keep our physical structures in good condition for our use today and for the next generation tomorrow.