Christ is risen!!!
1. WELCOME NEW PARISHIONERS! New parishioners are always welcomed in our parish. If someone wants to register with our parish please contact Father Iura Godenciuc at 865-0388 or our financial secretary Natalie Chermak at 468-0367.
2. Dear parishioners and guests, after each Divine Liturgy, coffee and hard rolls are available in the church hall.
3. TODAY, we will celebrate only one (1) Divine Liturgy at 10:00 a.m. After the Divine Liturgy we will hold our Annual Parish meeting in the church hall. All parishioners are invited to attend.
4. ROOF REPAIR FUND: Please make a generous contribution to allow us to repair the leaking roof of the Church Hall and other roof structures adjoining the Church and the Hall. These roofs must be repaid to prevent serious water damage to our property and we cannot pay for them from regular weekly collection. Roof Repair Fund envelope are available in the vestibule of our church for your special sacrificial gift. Thank you for helping to keep our physical structures in good condition for our use today and for the next generation tomorrow.
5. NEXT Pyrohy Saturday: We will be making pyrohy on Saturday, May 20th. We need your help also on Friday, May 19th to peel potatoes . Please come and help. See Walter Ushchak for ways to help this vital parish activity.
6. The next meeting of the Ukrainian –American Veteran Bishop John Stock Post 33 of New Haven will be held on Sunday, May 21, 2017. We will begin the meeting immediately following the second Divine Liturgy. The meeting will be held in Classroom 2. For more information, contact the Post Commander Carl Harvey at 203-389-6076 or email@example.com.
7. City of New Haven Memorial Day Ceremonies on May 28th
The observance this year will feature two wreath-laying ceremonies and a free patriotic concert. At 1:00 p.m. at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial park on Long Wharf Drive, there will be a wreath-laying ceremony at the V-shaped monument. At 3:00 p.m., the ceremony will be at the World War Memorial Flagpole on the New Haven Green. At 5:00 p.m. there will be a FREE patriotic concert featuring Orchestra New England at the John Lyman Center for the Performing Arts. For more information or to obtain tickets to the concert, contact Carl R. Harvey, Commander, UAV Post 33 by calling(203)389-6076 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to May 18th.
8. The Knights of Columbus Blessed Andrey Sheptytsky Council will hold its next regular meeting on Monday, June 5, 2017 at 7:00 p.m. in the church hall. All men of parish are invited to attend to see what the Knights are all about and what can do for our parish.