The Divine Liturgy
The Typikon (the liturgical guide) for the daily Divine Liturgy. This is an essential resource for effectively praying and studying the liturgical prayer of the Byzantine Catholic Church. The Typikon is edited by Father Taras Chaparin.
Adult Faith Formation
Online Faith Formation classes – Open to All!
God With Us Online is an adult faith formation initiative of all the Eastern Catholic Eparchies in the USA seeking to deepen our knowledge and love of the Faith. As such the webinars offered are meant to address the interests, hopes, aspirations and questions of the ordinary person in the pew. Enjoy God With Us Online! All the courses are completely free!
Information about Byzantine Catholic Faith
- Christ Our Pascha (the Ukrainian Catholic Catechism, 2016)
- Eastern Christians and Their Churches by Fr. Steven Hawkes-Teeples, S.J.(2008)
- The Vibrant Parish –a place to encounter the living Christ
- On the Observance of Oriental Rites (Allatae Aunt) by Pope Benedict XIV, 1755
- On the Euchologion (Ex Quo) by Pope Benedict XIV, 1756
- On the Care of the Churches (Amantissimus) by Blessed Pius IX, 1862
- On the Churches of the East (Orientalium Dignitas) by Pope Leo XIII, 1894
- On Propagation of the Faith and Eastern Churches (Christi Nomen) by Pope Leo XIII, 1894
- 250th Anniversary of the Reunion of the Ruthenian Church with Rome (Orientales Omnes Ecclesias) by Pope Pius XII, 1945
- On Commitment to Ecumenism (Ut Unum Sint) by Saint John Paul II, 1995
- Decree on the Catholic Churches of the Eastern Rite (Orientalium Ecclesiarum) by Saint Paul VI, 1964
The Catholic Church
- The Holy See
- The Ukrainian Greek Catholic Church
- The Stamford Eparchy
- The US Conference of Catholic Bishops
Eastern Christian Educational Institutes
- Pontifical Oriental Institute (Rome)
- The Sheptytsky Institute (Ottawa)
- Society of St. John Chrysostom
- St. Basil Seminary (Stamford)
- St. Josaphat Seminary (Washington, DC)
- Ss. Cyril and Methodius Seminary (Pittsburgh)
- Ukrainian Catholic Educational Foundation (Chicago & Toronto)
- Ukrainian Heritage Center (New Haven)
- Ukrainian Museum and Library of Stamford
Ukrainian Research Institute at Harvard University –Founded in June 1973, the Ukrainian Research Institute at Harvard University (commonly known as HURI) serves as a focal point for graduate and undergraduate students, fellows, and associates pursuing research in Ukrainian language, literature, and history as well as in anthropology, archaeology, art history, economics, political science, sociology, theology, and other disciplines.
Canadian Institute of Ukrainian Studies –Founded in 1976, the CIUS helps to foster, develop, and support Ukrainian studies in Canada and internationally. This is done in part by offering or administering postdoctoral fellowships, graduate fellowships (to master’s and doctoral students), and scholarships to undergraduate students. Grants are also awarded to established scholars to support research work that would lead to publications or dissemination of results in other forms.
Consecrated Life –Eastern Catholic Monasteries
Books, Publications and Supplies