Dear parishioners and welcomed guests — after each Divine Liturgy, coffee and hard rolls will be available in the church hall. Please join us for conversation!
1. ROOF REPAIR FUND: We need to repair several roofs on parish buildings. Please make a generous contribution to allow us to repair the leaking roof of the Church Hall and other roof structures adjoining the Church and the Hall. These roofs must be repaired to prevent serious water damage to our property and we cannot pay for them from regular weekly collection. Roof Repair Fund envelope are available in the vestibule of our church for your special sacrificial gift. Thank you for helping to keep our physical structures in good condition for our use today, and for the next generation tomorrow. Thank you for your generosity and stewardship.
2. The next meeting of the Ukrainian –American Veteran Bishop John Stock Post 33 of New Haven will be held on TODAY, April 23, 2017. We will begin the meeting immediately following the second Divine Liturgy. The meeting will be held in Classroom 2. For more information, contact the Post Commander Carl Harvey at 203-389-6076 or email@example.com.
3. The Traditional Easter parish “SVIACHENE” will be held on Sunday, April 30, 2017 in the church hall after the Divine Liturgy at 10:30. We will be running raffle. If you would like to donate any items to be raffled please bring them to our church hall on Sundays before “Sviachene” or on Sunday, April 30. Also we ask to donate cakes for desert. Tickets are available through Luba Dubno. Tickets are $20.00 for adults, $10.00 for youth between 12 and 16. Free for children under 12, students Ridna Shkola and altar boys. We trust that all Parishioners will join in this parish gathering and through their presence attest to cherishing in our hearts a love for one another which builds our PARISH FAMILY.
4. The Knights of Columbus Blessed Andrey Sheptysky will hold its next regular meeting on Monday, May 1, 2017 at 7:00 p.m. in the church hall. All men of parish are invited to attend to see what the Knights are all about and what can do for our parish.
5. An On-going work of Mercy (see Matthew 25) –Feeding the Hungry
A container is in our church vestibule for non-perishable food. This collection will be taken every week. Father Iura will distribute the food to those in need. Thank you for your generosity. Thanks to Judy Ellis for organizing this great work.