1. VIGIL LIGHT: This week vigil light is offered to God’s glory by Mary Ann and Allan Yursha in memory of +Michael Kurylo.
2. LITURGY AFTER DIVINE LITURGY: Dear parishioners and guests, after each Divine Liturgy, coffee and hard rolls are available in the church hall.
3. FOOD DRIVE: Judy Ellis leads the mercy project which provides food items to the needy. A container is in our church vestibule for non-perishable food. This collection will be taken every week. Father Iura will distribute the food to those in need. Thanks for your support.
4. BULLETIN ANNOUNCEMENTS: Dear parishioners. The information in this bulletin is from you and for you. You comprise the bulletin. If you have items of note, please bring them to our attention so that we can let everyone know.
5. End of the Year Donations to the Parish: All donations and contributions must be received by Monday, December 25th to be recorded on the annual statement for the Year 2017.
6. KofC: The Knights of Columbus Blessed Metropolitan Andrey Sheptytsky Ukrainian Council will hold its next regular meeting on Monday, December 4, at 7:00 p.m. in the lower level of the church hall, KofC meeting room. All men of parish are invited to attend.
7. Update on Humanitarian Efforts in Ukraine: U.S. Senator Blumenthal will be visiting the parish on December 10th at 11:30 a.m. The meeting will take place in the church hall. The main focus of his visit is to let our community know where things stand with the Ukrainian Security Assistance Initiative and our Wounded Ukrainian Soldier Project.
8. VETERANS POST 33: The next meeting of the Ukrainian –American Veteran Bishop John Stock Post 33 of New Haven will be held on Sunday, December 17. We will begin the meeting immediately following the second Divine Liturgy. The meeting will be held in Classroom 2. For more information, contact the Post Commander Carl Harvey at 203-389-6076 or email@example.com.
9. St Gianna Center of New Haven: We are organizing a drive to collect diapers, seats, strollers and gift cards to be given to the St. Gianna Center of New Haven (www.gianna center .org). The Center says the diapers sizes 3, 4, 5, are in greatest demand. Please put a gift card in an envelop marked ” St. Gianna Center” and give it to directly Fr. Iura. Also, NEW car seats/ strollers are needed (sorry, old car seats/strollers can`t be accepted due to legislation). Your donations are greatly appreciated. Items can be placed in the labeled box at the entrance of the Church beginning on November 19th . The St. Gianna Center is a ministry of Catholics in New Haven helping at-risk pregnant women and their children. The Generosity of the Center and its ability to operate relies directly upon the generosity of its benefactors. The mission of the Center relies on your kindness and prayers. Thank you!