1. The Ukrainian Ridna Shkola invites everyone to our annual Community Ukrainian Christmas Carol which will be held in St. Michael’s Church hall on Sunday, January 22 at 12:00 noon. All are welcome to participate in this wonderful tradition
2. The Ukrainian American Veterans Bishop John Stock Post 33 will hold its first meeting of the New Year on Sunday, January 22, 2017 beginning at 9:45 A.M. and ending 10:30 A.M. This time frame is between 1st and 2nd Divine Liturgy.
The meeting will be held in Classroom 2 and it will last no more than 40 minutes. Current members are asked to submit agenda items to the post Commander by the Sunday before the scheduled meeting. If you are a Ukrainian American that has served or are currently serving in the U.S. military, you cordially invited to attend this meeting and to consider joining the organization . For more information, e-mail the Post Commander, Carl R. Harvey: email@example.com.
3. All new announcements for upcoming events should be submitted to rectory office before Tuesday of the week prior to when the event is to be posted in the bulletin.
4. Ukrainian food items for sale
We have for sale stuff cabbage with meat ($18 per dozen) cabbage with sausage ($6 per container).
We will have frozen pyrohy for sale for as long as our supply lasts. See Walter Ushchak for the food after the 9:00 a.m. Divine Liturgy in the Church Hall.
5. St. Michael’s parish invites you to a Valentine’s Day lunch-dance on February 12, 2017 at 12:30 p.m. Live music and full dinner will be served. Tickets are $ 30.00 for adults, $20.00 for students and free for children under 12 years old.
6. SUMA Federal Credit Union, New Haven Branch, 555 George St., New Haven, CT. Business hours: Tues. 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.; Sat. 9:00am to 12:30 p.m.
Phone (203) 785-8805; Fax: (203) 785-8677.
7. A container is in our church vestibule for non-perishable food. This collection will be taken every week. Father Iura will distribute the food to those in need.
Thank you for your generosity. Judy Ellis is spearheading this parish initiative.
8. The Knights of Columbus Blessed Andrey Sheptytsky will hold its next regular meeting on Monday, February 6, 2017 at 7:00 p.m. in the church hall. All men of parish are invited to attend to see what the Knights are all about and what can do for our parish.