Christ is our midst!
WELCOME ALL NEW PARISHIONERS! New parishioners are always welcome in our parish. If someone wishes to join, please contact Father Iura Godenciuc at 203 865-0388 or our financial secretary Natalie Chermak at 203 468-0367.
1. RECTORY: The rectory office will be closed until June 22, 2017. The Pastor, Fr. Iura Godenciuc, is on vacation. In case of emergency, please call Fr. Stepan Yanovsky at (203) 468-0367; Fr. Paul Luniw at (860) 583-7588; Fr. Ivan Mazuryk at (203) 367-5054.
2. VIGIL LIGHT: The vigil light in the sanctuary is burning this week to the Glory of God.
3. MEDICAL COLLECTION: From June 5 to June 19, 2017, we will be collecting items for a container shipment at our parish, or at the Ukrainian National Home of Hartford, 961 Wethersfield Avenue, Hartford CT 06114.
For more information, please contact Myron Melnyk (email@example.com ~ 203-397-2087) or Halia Lodynsky (firstname.lastname@example.org ~ 203-494-6278) in the New Haven CT area or Myron Kolinsky (email@example.com ~ 860-563-4072) or Ivan Kebalo (firstname.lastname@example.org ~ 860-299-6727) in the Hartford CT area.
4. ROOF REPAIR FUND: Please make a generous contribution to allow us to repair the leaking roof of the church hall and other roof structures adjoining the Church and the Hall. These roofs must be repaired to prevent serious water damage to our property and we cannot pay for them from regular weekly collection. Roof Repair Fund envelope are available in the vestibule of our church for your special sacrificial gift. Thank you for helping to keep our physical structures in good condition for our use today and for the next generation tomorrow.
5. ICE MAKER: Thanks to a donation from the Parish Knights of Columbus Council, a commercial grade ice maker has been donated to the parish. It is installed in the church hall kitchen.
6. MICROWAVE MACHINE: Thanks to a donation from the Parish Knights of Columbus Council, a microwave machine has been donated to the Parish. It is installed in the church hall kitchen. The previous unit has been retired from service.
7. PYROHY: The pyrohy’s have been fresh made yesterday. The next time that they will be made is in September. Extra pyrohy have been made and are available for sale in the church hall after the Liturgy. See or call the project director Walter Ushchak @ (203) 789-9554 for details.
8. KIELBASA: The Knights of Columbus Council have made a fresh batch of kielbasa meals yesterday. Fresh ¾ Kielbasa (Kovbasa) baked and fried, with 1+ pound of fresh cooked cabbage with a vegetable mix. A good meal for two people. Only $10.00. They will not be making them again until September. Extras were made and are available for sale in the church hall after the Liturgy. Or call (203) 789-9554 and leave a message with your order.