This Sunday, May 31, 2020, our church in New Haven will resume public attendance at the Divine Liturgy, which will be celebrated at 9:00 (English) and 10:30 (Ukrainian). We will be adhering to the Guidelines for Opening Churches provided by our Diocese. Some of these guidelines include:
1. Please maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet between yourself and anybody else not in your immediate family.
2. We ask that all parishioners please wear a facemask during the Divine Liturgy. If you do not have a facemask, we have a limited number of facemasks that we can give you. Hand sanitizer will also be available.
3. Veneration of crosses or icons should be done without touching or kissing them.
4. There will be no missals or songbooks left in the pews. We will arrange for you to bring a missal home and you may use this each week when you come to church.
5. Collection baskets will be placed on the tables at the back of the church. Please drop your donations into one of these baskets.
6. At the end of the Divine Liturgy, please leave the church and do not congregate outside.
7. For the time being, there will be no parish coffee hour after the Divine Liturgy. This will resume at a date yet to be determined.
I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you all back to attendance at the Divine Liturgy and I would also like to thank each and every parishioner who helped to support our parish by mailing in their donations during this difficult time.
Very truly yours in Christ,
Fr. Iura Godenciuc