Christ is among us!
1. AFTER DIVINE LITURGY: Dear parishioners and guests, after each Divine Liturgy, coffee and hard rolls are available in the church hall.
2. VIGIL LIGHT: This week vigil light is offered to God’s glory by Dionizia Brochinsky in memory of +Daria Fedoriw.
3. Asleep in the Lord: +Robert Hickerson. Please remember him in your prayers. ETERNAL MEMORY!
4. St. Michael’s Parish and UNWLA Branch 108 will hold its annual PROSFORA, traditional Christmas luncheon on Sunday, January 21, 2018. On that day we will celebrate only one Divine Liturgy at 10:30 a.m. Tickets are $20.00 for adults, free for children Ridna Shkola and altar servers. We will be running a raffle. Please donate items for raffle and sweet for coffee.
5. SOROKOUSTY: The Memorial Service for All Souls will be observed on February 3 and 17, March 3 and 10, and May 19. Please take your book of names found at the entrance of the church (or ask Father Iura for a new book), fill it out, place it in envelope and drop it in the collection basket. Let us remember all our loved ones who have gone to their heavenly reward. Eternal Memory!
6. KOLIADA: Dear parishioners, in this week’s bulletin you will find special Koliada envelops. If you would like to make a donation to the Koliada (Ukrainian Christmas Carols), please enclose your donation, write your name on the envelope and drop the envelope into the collection basket during the Divine Liturgies. Thank You!
7. Dear Parishioners: As you may know, Mr. and Mrs. Yuriy Faryna have recently suffered a tragic loss when their house burned to the ground. They have lost their home and most of their possessions. As they struggle to get back on their feet, I would humbly ask that you all consider making a gift donation to help them. There are gift envelops in the vestibule of the church. If you would like to assist this family, please place your gift in these envelops and place them in the collection baskets. Checks should be made out to “Yuriy Faryna” or you may give cash. All gift donations will be forwarded directly to the family. Thank You! Fr. Iura Godenciuc.
8. Know your Byzantine Catholic Faith: Christ Our Pascha, the Catechism of the Ukrainian Catholic Church is now available online in English, www.royaldoors.net. We are working to get the print edition when it is available.