Christ is in our midst!
1. WELCOME ALL NEW PARISHIONERS! New parishioners are always welcome in our parish. If someone wishes to join, please contact Father Iura Godenciuc at 203 865-0388 or our Financial Secretary Natalie Chermak at 203 468-0367.
2. AFTER DIVINE LITURGY: Dear parishioners and guests, after each Divine Liturgy, coffee and hard rolls are available in the church hall.
3. VIGIL LIGHT: This week vigil light is offered to God’s glory by Stefania Tsitaridis for God’s blessing and health for Maxim, Roxolana and Danylo.
4. FOOD DRIVE: Judy Ellis leads the mercy project which provides food items to the needy. A container is in our church vestibule for non-perishable food. This collection will be taken every week. Father Iura will distribute the food to those in need. Thanks for your generous support.
5. PYROHY: We will be making Pyrohy on Saturday, October 21, 2017 in the church hall and we are always looking for new talent to continue this twenty-five years parish project. We will be performing prep work and peeling potatoes on Friday October 20th. Please come and join the fun either day. Luncheon is provided on Saturday. Call the Project Director Walter Ushchak @ (203) 789-9554 for details.
6. KIELBASA: The Knights of Columbus Council will be making fresh ¾ kielbasa (Kovbasa) baked and fried, with 1+ pound of fresh cooked cabbage with a vegetable mix. A good meal for two people. These meals will be available when you pick up your pyrohy’s on October 21, 2017. Please preorder to ensure that we make enough for everyone. Please call (203) 789-9554 only and leave a message with your order.
7. K of C: The Knights of Columbus Blessed Metropolitan Andrey Sheptytsky Ukrainian Council will hold its next regular meeting on Monday, November 6, 2017 at 7:00 p.m. in the Church Hall. All men of parish are invited to attend to see what the Knights are all about and what they do and what you can do with them for your parish.
8. UAV: The next meeting of the Ukrainian–American Veteran Bishop John Stock Post 33 of N. H. will be held on Sunday, October 15, 2017. The meeting will begin immediately following the second Divine Liturgy. The meeting will be held in Classroom 2. For more information contact the Post Commander at 203-389-6076 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. St. Michael’s Day: St. Michael’s day will be celebrated on November 12, 2017. On this day we will have only one (1) Divine Liturgy at 10:30 a.m. After the Divine Liturgy, we will have a dinner and short program. All parishioners are cordially invited to this celebration. Tickets will be available through Luba Dubno. Tickets are $20.00 for adults, $10.00 for youth between 14-18. Free for students Ridna Shkola, altar boys and for children under 12. We will be running a raffle. If you would like to donate any items to be raffled, please bring them to our church hall on Sundays before our Feast Day. Also we ask to donate cakes for a desert.